adidas Mens Yeezy 700 V3 Alvah Alvah/Alvah/Alvah Synthetic Size
$280.00 – $540.00
- The upper features a black monofilament engineered mesh material with contrasting Clay Brown woven stripes on either side. A black TPU cage is overlaid across the upper for a structure and support
- Adidas places EVA foam cushioning technology inside of the washed-black-colored midsole for all-day comfort. A gum rubber outsole finishes off the look. Release date: December 21, 2020
- A Holiday 2020 release, the yeezy 700 wave runner V3 “Clay Brown” is dressed in a predominantly black and brown design that fits seamlessly into anyone’s rotation
- The adidas Yeezy 700 V3 “Clay Brown” is a sleek and earthy colorway of the third iteration of the popular model by adidas and Kanye West
- The “Clay Brown” sports a black neoprene bootie-style liner for a foot-hugging feel
- Rubber sole
Sold：295 Wished: 97 Followed: 50
The adidas yeezy 700 V3 “Safflower” is a Fall 2020 release of the futuristic Yeezy silhouette. The evolutionary Yeezy 700 V3 is part of Kanye West’s signature shoe line with adidas. It is the third Yeezy 700, and the first model to remove adidas’s Boost cushioning from its design. The sock-like Primeknit upper displays contrasting yellow and grey stripes beneath the overlaid TPU “caging” system that provides a lockdown fit to the wearer. A black neoprene tongue and collar are arranged in a bootie-like construction for additional support. Lightweight and responsive EVA foam in a cream finish completes the look of the progressive offering from adidas Yeezy. Release date: November 14, 2020.
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
There are no reviews yet.